PSYCHOLOGY OF CYBERSPACE ::
I came across this topic during one of my recent journal reviews..Its quite interesting to learn how the internet plays a part in our lives. There is a demarcation between the use of internet as a source of livelihood and for entertainment purposes..
For more info :: Read here
Top 10 Signs You're Addicted to the Net :
[In a narrow sense, Would the signs mentioned below be applicable to bloggers as well ??]
10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
9. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 1.1 or higher."
8. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
7. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
6. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
5. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
4. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
3. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
2. The last mate you picked up was a JPEG.
1. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem.
Due credits Dr.John Suler
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (21)
- ► 2008 (38)
- ► 2007 (44)
- ► 2006 (137)
- நியுயார்க்க சுத்தி காட்ட போறேன்......4
- Related post.....
- PSYCHOLOGY OF CYBERSPACE :: I came across this to...
- UPDATE :: Related to the previous post.. Namma oo...
- TringTring ::Call :: Moral Police ::
- Watchman YaaaaaHooooooooooooo !!
- மாத்தி யோசி !!
- Good Old DD Days !!
- Super 307 307 307...
- God Bless the twins !!
- Bose it !!
- ▼ October (12)